Mini Golf League Registration
FALL LEAGUES ARE NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
Fall Leagues are 6 weeks long: September 19/20 – October 24/25. Yes, it will likely get cold – it’s Michigan! Throw on a hat and gloves and make the most of outdoor activity before it snows 😀
Teams of 2 – $20 per player to join.
REGISTRATION IS FOR A TEAM OF 2! No single player registrations will be accepted at this time. If you don’t have a partner, send an email to email@example.com – we’ll try to help!
Tuesdays at 6:30pm
Wednesdays at 6:30pm
Wednesdays at 7:30pm
Thursdays at 8pm (Under the lights! Course is fully illuminated)
(shotgun style – all teams start at the same time, on various holes)
• You may use your own putter, however the ball will be provided to you at the start of each round.
• 5 stroke maximum per hole.
• No gimmies – every ball must hit the bottom of every cup – unless a player hits the 5 stroke maximum.
• All golfers shoot their initial shots from the tee in the order of how everyone did on the previous hole(s) (lowest score goes first). Roshambo for who goes first on the initial hole.
• Each player will play the hole in its entirety before the next player tees off (i.e.-only one ball will be on the hole at a time until the ball is holed out).
• If a ball goes into a non-playable hazard or off the course, it is to be placed where the ball went off the course and a one stroke penalty is awarded.
• If the ball is lying against a side wall, rock, or other hazard, preventing any type of “back swing”, the ball may be moved the length of the putter head, but no closer to the hole.
• Any questions on the rules, or circumstances which arise during play, should be directed to the league officials who will make a ruling.
• All decisions of the league officials are final and cannot be appealed.
• It is the responsibility of the player to turn in a valid scorecard at the end of the round. Each player must sign the scorecard to confirm their agreement on what is being presented to the league officials.
Each player will play the hole, and teams will record both players’ scores on the scorecard. At the end of the game, both players’ scores will be combined for the team’s total strokes. After all score cards are turned in, points will be assigned. The team with the lowest combined score will receive 10 points. The team that finishes second will receive 9 points, and so on. See below for a breakdown. A bonus point will be awarded for any hole in one during the game. The team with the most points at the end of the season wins the championship.
1st Place – 10 points
2nd Place – 9 points
3rd Place – 8 points
4th Place – 7 points
5th Place – 6 points
6th Place – 5 points
7th Place – 4 points
8th Place – 3 points
9th Place – 2 points